Wednesday 17 June 2020

a living document...

"A good lesson plan is a living document.  It is not set in stone, but rather it is a guide that keeps you--the classroom practitioner--engaged and thinking about what you are teaching."  Otis Kriegel   Let Complete Literature help you create the perfect lesson plans for your class in a fraction of the time!  With over 250 activities per book, you will never run out of ideas for your class.  And you won't have to scour the internet to find them.  They are all in one place--Complete Literature.

I like to call mine a Living Document with a lot of TBD on it. 
As I get to know the students, I add material, oft with their input. My syllabus is an invitation, not a contract. - Dr Susan Blum - Twitter 17.6.20

And that is how I like to teach... No contract except a bare draft - open to one or more modifications...open to and dependent on students and variables...

No comments:

Blog Archive