Friday 12 June 2020

Australian history slowly emerges...

I do believe that we still have a long long way to go before the 'real' history of Australia emerges...It is far more diverse than mere colonial intrusions...When I first went to Tasmania and saw impressions of early aborigines there, I was shocked...They looked so vastly different from images I saw of early aborigines in a shop in Katoomba... And then, I realised why...Tasmanian aboriginals looked more African...The Roaring Forties perhaps???? So, shock horror, could migration have not begun 'out of Africa' but out of Australasia and back??? For further discussion see HERE

And then there are barely explained artifacts found in Queensland, suggesting other connections...the Romans, the Celts...???? Western Australian and Queensland coastlines have quite a range of mysteries that don't quite fit the current textbooks...

No comments:

Blog Archive